A Complete Solution For Your Quality Control & Corrections Service
NuShoe Inspect & Correct can repair your damaged stock or inventory to “A” grade quality offering the fastest turnaround times and lowest prices in the industry.
We’ll keep your customers and retailers happy and maintain your valuable reputation for quality. Leave it to NuShoe Inspect & Correct to fill your orders on time versus costly delays to replace inventory.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
1. Email a summary of your problem and include photos if possible. We’ll need to know how many pairs you have, and where the inventory is located.
2. We may need to see samples of the problem
3. We will contact you with a quote!
Or, simply give us a call at 1-619-671-2200 to discuss your quality issue. During your call, we‘ll explore the options for your unique situation, analyze the cost involved and devise a plan of action to solve your problems.
Our highly-skilled technicians will deliver the best quality in the following specialized areas:
- AQL inspections
- Quality control inspections and grading
- Mold and mildew removal and treatment
- Reduce Chromium VI Content
- Upper refinishing, toning and finish correction
- Repackaging, ticketing, labeling and tagging
- Stitching repair
- Sole and adhesive repairs
- Buckle and hardware replacement
- Sock liner issues
- Odor removal
About Our Service
Clean Mold On Shoes
Mold remediation project. We cleaned and disinfected 325,000 pairs in two months.
From the brand:
“NuShoe saved our year!”
Remove and replace incorrect footbed on 30,000 pairs. Worked with brand and factory for replacement insole inventory.
From the factory:
“We made an error in production. NuShoe was able to replace the sockliner and handle logistics for our customer. NuShoe really saved the day!”
Refinished 45,000 boots with dull finish.
From the brand:
“We avoided late penalties from our customer, and the boots looked better than new!”
The Best Repair Service In America
I received a large shipment of expensive slippers, but when I unpacked the boxes, the slippers were damaged by mold and mildew making them unable to sell. I was about to throw them out when I found this incredible service by NuShoe Inspect & Correct. They were able to remove the mold and mildew and repackage the slippers for me. NuShoe allowed me to save my order and more importantly, save money!- Janet P.